Thursday, August 06, 2009

Long-Term Goal Review

2009 Long-Term Goals

Warhammer 40K
  • Have 500 points of Eldar painted
  • Have 1,000 points of Daemons assembled
  • Have 500 points of Daemons painted
  • Play at least 3 games
Warhammer Fantasy
  • Have 2,250 points of Clan Eshin Skaven painted [COMPLETED]
  • Have 1,000 points of Daemons assembled
  • Have 500 points of Daemons painted
  • Have 1,000 points of Dark Elves assembled
  • Have 500 points of Dark Elves painted
  • Play at least 15 games [Currently at 10]
  • Start a Beasts of Chaos army
Warhammer Quest
  • Paint Wood Elf Wardancer [COMPLETED]
  • Paint Bretonnian Questing Knight
When I composed these goals, I intended on completing them by the end of this year. It is now the 8th month of the year, and I'm not even close to completing 1/4 of them. Additionally, my focus has narrowed onto Daemons of Chaos, and I'm not concerning myself with Eldar or Dark Elves. Heck, I'm not even sure that Beasts of Chaos are going to be released this year, so how am I going to achieve that goal? I think I should change that to a reward for when I have completed both my Daemons and Dark Elves.

No comments: