Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Pushing the Pause Button

Even though the Tale of Even More Painters just started a few days ago, I'm going to take some time away from this budding project. Every August, my fiance and I volunteer at a bereavement camp in southern Oregon. It's a week long camp, but we are stopping at the beach to visit a friend before heading down, and then will stay with her parents for a few more days after the camp ends.

Expect the paint to start flying when I get back. I don't know what 73rd has planned for our second project, but I'm anxiously awaiting the orders. Hopefully my recently assembled and primed Bloodletters will be able to get some paint on them soon.

1 comment:

73rd said...

I hope you have a nice break mate. It's nice to hear where you volunteer too. Sometimes we forget that people are people outside of the 40k Universe. Yes I am having a rather deep night tonight!